Java has been one of the most widespread and most efficient programming languages out there, for a very long time. The reason being that it has many benefits and perks that help programmers solve complex real-world problems at an ease. Java has also helped develop various software in the past and still continues to help in development in the present. But, as we know every coin has two sides, similarly java has its fair share of cons as well. In this article, we will discuss all the pros and cons of using java vividly. Following are the advantage of java programming:
1. Java is relatively easy to use.
2. Java is an object-oriented programming language.
3. Java is secure.
4. Java is inexpensive to maintain.
5. Java is heavily platform-independent.
6. Java is a high-level programming language.
7. Java is super portable.
8. Java is stable.
9. Java supports multi-threading.
10. Java is a distributed language.